Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Jonathan Adelstein to Leave WIA for DigitalBridge Job

The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) announced today the upcoming departure of President and Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Adelstein. Adelstein has accepted a position as Managing Director and Head of Global Policy and Public Investment for DigitalBridge Group, beginning June 1.  A candidate search is being launched to identify his replacement.

“These last ten years were among the most fulfilling of my professional life,” said Adelstein. “I’ve been so fortunate to work alongside a team of talented and dedicated professionals. I’ve worked hard to ensure that WIA keeps pace with the growth and power of the wireless infrastructure industry. I feel a great sense of pride knowing that our work has prepared the industry to meet the challenges ahead. I’m grateful to the WIA Board of Directors for their guidance and support. I’m going to miss working with my WIA colleagues every day, yet we’re lucky to work in such a wonderful industry, and I’m thrilled to continue being a part of it.” 

“I could not be more thrilled with the addition of Jonathan to our global team”, said DigitalBridge Chief Executive Officer Marc Ganzi, “having known Jonathan for the last two decades and having hired him while I served as WIA Board Chair, I know firsthand what his capabilities are and how he can directly add value to our portfolio companies and his unique perspective on how we can bridge the digital divide in this country and other parts of the world – as this is a passion we both share,” Ganzi told Inside Towers. Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment